Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Back.

Hm, finally back home.

I spent the last few days on a great trip to Bozeman, Montana for my brother's college orientation.

In addition to figuring out that my brother is actually a bit more grown up than I thought he was, I'm also kinda happy to note that he found courses that he's genuinely interested in. I mean, he's taking 'Introduction to Arabic' and he's excited for it! I know I'd jump for a class like that at my school, but I guess I'm just glad to hear that he is going to be able to adjust well.

Also, on the entire trip I read through three Dean Koonts novels, 'The Husband,' 'The Good Guy,' and 'Velocity.' While they were obviously good books considering I read all three of them non-stop, I'd like to recommend his novels to people. I mean, they do get a little graphically violent, but it's not much worse than you'd hear on a daily news program in the USA anymore.

Though, that could just be a testimonial to the slippage in quality of news in America.

No comments: